Courses | Recipe by
Cuisine | Search for
|Grilled Seafood Skewers with Lime & Herbs Butter
- Salmon Fillets, cubed 45gr
- Codfish Fillets, cubed 45gr
- Prawns, peeled, tail-on, headless 45gr
- scallops, frozen 45gr
- Onions, diced 15gr
- Mixed Sweet Pepper diced 15gr
- Lemon & herbs marinade 30ml
- Lime & Herbs Butter 30gr
- Saffron Rice 1port.
- Seasonal Vegetables 1port.
- Seasonal Side Salad 1ea
- Tomato (spicy) Salsa 50ml, Salt To Taste
- Pepper, white, ground To Taste
- Lime-Halved 1ea
- Salad Garnish 1ea
- Bread Rolls 2ea
- Portioned Butter 20gr.
- Steep all the ingredients (seafood) together in the marinade overnight. Make skewers, starting & finishing with the Prawns, placing (inserting) the other items including the peppers & onions upon the Skewers in an alternating order-(ie. each one after the other in a uniform order, two Skewers per portion) BUTCHERY WILL PERFORM THESE TASKS, STEP I. OF THIS RECIPE.
- Place each skewer upon the griddle & slowly proceed to grill each of the various items upon the Stick in an even manner, taking care to avoid burning any but to cook both sides to a golden-brown color. Adjusting the Seasoning as required
- Heat in a small sauce pan the spicy-salsa & separately heat up also the saffron rice. When ready, remove from the heat & set aside
- Remove the skewers from the griddle & place them on the serving-plate, on top of a bed of salsa, then placing a few knobs of lime & herbs butter on each piece, allowing them to melt slightly before including the rice, vegetables, garnishes & accoutrements.