Courses | Recipe by
Cuisine | Search for
- Bread (white or whole-wheat) Slices 3ea
- Tomato slices 40gr
- Bacon Rashers, grilled 90gr
- Lettuce 25gr
- Mayonnaise 25ml
- French Fries.(100gr) 1Port.
- Cole Slaw 30gr
- Olives 3gr
- Parsley Sprig 1ea.
- Toast the bread slices & spread mayonnaise on one side of two pieces f toast & on both sides of one piece. Line them then up in the following order, adjacent to each other; 1.One piece (one side with mayonnaise), place mayonnaise side facing upwards. 2. Double sided spread in the center. 3. Last piece will be used as the top, cover-slice.
- Place one leaf of picked-lettuce upon the first & second slices of toast. Repeat the same procedure with firstly half the quantity of tomato-slices & then the Bacon Rashers, lightly seasoning also the tomatoes with salt & pepper. Repeat exactly the same process with the second, centerpiece of toast.
- Take the center piece of toast with it's layered contents & place it carefully & evenly square on top, over the first piece & it's layered contents. Place then the remaining slice of toast with the mayonnaise side facing downwards also squarely & evenly over the center slice, forming a triple layer, closed sandwich.
- Secure the sandwich together by inserting four(4) toothpicks into the top of the sandwich, at the 12 o'clock, 3 o'clock, 6 o'clock & 9 o'clock positions, each respectively placed about 1cm from the edges. Impale one olive onto each spike of each protruding toothpick. Trim the around edges & discard the crusts.
- Between each toothpick at an even distance, make two diagonal through- cuts, evenly dividing the sandwich into four(4), triangular-shaped pieces. Arrange these with both the French Fries & the Cole Slaw & Salad Garnish.