Courses | Recipe by
Cuisine | Search for
|Stir-Fried Scallops with Broccoli
- Scallops, frozen 130gr
- Peanut Oil 15ml
- Ginger, fresh 3gr
- Garlic, minced 10gr
- Onions, sliced 30gr
- Broccoli-Fleuron, blanched 30gr
- Carrots, shredded 15gr
- Celery, sliced julienne 15gr
- Mushrooms, quartered 10gr
- Fish Stock 45ml
- Hot Beans Paste 1gr
- Red Beans Paste 1gr
- Cornstarch 0.5gr
- Oyster Sauce 3ml
- White Rice 1port.
- Spring Onions, finely chopped 2gr
- Sesame Seeds, black toasted 3gr.
- Absorb on a clean towel or tissue any excess moisture from the scallops
- Heat up a well-used Wok, adding a little oil & pass evenly around the sides
- Add some scallops, saut until brown on all sides tossing & turning often. Remove to a side dish for later use, repeating the same procedure until all the scallops are browned. Keep the scallops warm until needed.
- Pour in the remaining oil & firstly lightly saut the ginger & garlic before adding the onions, broccoli, carrots & mushrooms; continue this until the broccoli becomes half-cooked, then remove, set aside & also keep warm until needed.
- Wipe around the wok & return to the heat, pouring inside the Fish Stock & mixing in the bean pastes, Cornstarch & Oyster Sauce. Add together the vegetables; bring to a boil, stirring continuously. -6 Add then finally the scallops, adjusting the seasoning, as required & serves upon the dish with the rice, garnishing & accoutrements.
||Error Insertion:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'where RestaurantID = '9520'' at line 3